You are invited to join members of the Executive Connection for our next speaker session, led by Sue Holz on Improved Customer Insights.
THE TOPIC, CUSTOMER INSIGHTS MADE EASY
How often do medium sized business feel that market research is expensive or just for the big end of town, just for consumer markets and something we can just do “In-House”?
Our speaker shows through a number of case studies the value mid-sized companies have gained from researching existing and future customers.
- Different research methodologies and which one will work best for your company
- The importance of customer feedback and how this is the key to successful marketing
- Quick and easy ideas to get you started; and
- The importance of the Net Promoter Score
OUR SPEAKER, SUE HOLZ
Sue Holz has worked in market research for more than 20 years and has been the CEO and Principal Analyst at Research by Design for more than 15 years. Her experience covers a broad range of market research methodologies specifically aimed at problem solving for business development and strategy decisions for all businesses. Her expertise not only covers industries such as manufacturing, mining services, construction, health, professional services, education and NFP organisations but also the complexities of international trade, specifically export opportunities for Australian businesses wanting to export to South East Asia.
Sue’s team at Research by Design is highly experienced in delivering information to assist companies:
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing campaigns
- Make informed business decisions to maintain and retain customers
- Define and refine the company’s competitive advantage
- Provide due diligence to support M&A projects including feasibility studies; and
- Measure demand for new products and services
TEC members are high-integrity business leaders from a diverse range of industries who meet monthly to support each other and address the challenges of leading in these increasingly uncertain times.
The speaker session is the first part of a monthly all-day meeting and is attended by between 14 and 16 people. During the afternoon, the TEC members continue with their Executive Session. Our speakers are subject experts focused on stimulating active discussion with the group.
Attendance at TEC meetings is for business leaders only and by invitation and subject to space availability , please click here and register your interest.